ABOUT DOWNLOADS

ALL links to date 21/07/2012 and are disabled by MediaFire & MegaUpload, if you request something send me an e-mail to ryochan95@hotmail.com
or send me a personal message on the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ryochan95blog)
thanks for reading!

If you request something do not exceed the limit of 1GB

domingo, 16 de octubre de 2011

Staff - Respuesta de la encuesta (Do you like my "12, Smart" banner)

bien! ^^ aqui estan los resultados de la encuesta! :D
GRACIAS POR VOTAR!! a todos los que votaron!! ^^ y sigan votando eln la encuesta que queda! :D la proxima sera sobre el 3º album y Comeback de las Girls' Generation "THE BOYS" y tal vez haya otra mas! ^^
Bye :D

YES! Totally Pretty: 77%
eh~ I like a little: 11%
I've seen betters from you!: 0%
you could do it better! ^^: 0%
NO!: 11%



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario