ABOUT DOWNLOADS

ALL links to date 21/07/2012 and are disabled by MediaFire & MegaUpload, if you request something send me an e-mail to ryochan95@hotmail.com
or send me a personal message on the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ryochan95blog)
thanks for reading!

If you request something do not exceed the limit of 1GB

martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

°C-ute - Kiss me Aishiteru [EVENT-L]

Hola!!!!! Bien! aqui les tengo los unicos 3 videos y los scans del CD
que han sido subidos por el canal oficial del EVENT-L
hasta ahora, hace poco avisaron que por cuestion del Terremoto y el Tsunami 
se postpuso la fecha de lanzamiento.... bien no siendo mas!!! aqui se los dejo!!!

ºC-ute - Kiss me Aishiteru [EVENT-L] (Cover+Post Cover+Tracklist+CD+DVD)






       


Kiss me Aishiteru (Another Instrumental)


Hatachi Mae no Onnanoko (Instrumental)


Kiss me Aishiteru (Instrumental Ver)


Kiss me Aishiteru CM


Kiss me Aishiteru CM2

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario