ABOUT DOWNLOADS

ALL links to date 21/07/2012 and are disabled by MediaFire & MegaUpload, if you request something send me an e-mail to ryochan95@hotmail.com
or send me a personal message on the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ryochan95blog)
thanks for reading!

If you request something do not exceed the limit of 1GB

domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

S/mileage Short Cut (Jacket Shooting & PV Making) [Downlaod - descarga]

HA! como nadie habia subido esto a la internet decidi hacerlo yo!! :P aqui esta el Jacket Shooting y el Making del 4º single de S/mileage "Short Cut" que vino en la primera recopilacion de Singles de S/mileage "S/mileage no Music V 1"



Download - Descarga


I want to appoligise because of this one link was a wrong one... now I have updated to the correct!! ^^ ENJOY!! S/mileage

4 comentarios:

  1. It doesn't seem to be working...
    I only hear it for like seven minutes with no visual, then after seven minutes, there's nothing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. mmm maybe uploaded bad.... if you want you gan download it from Hello! Online or wait me until tomorrow monday and I'll upload it again ok?? ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'll wait, because for some reason I never got my validation from Hello!Online :/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ok!! ^^ look at!! this one is the link!! I hope you can watch it ^^ it is totally funny!! :D http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3GD6PFYI

    ResponderEliminar